The energy to deliver storage on site
The integrity of Afrox engineered storage systems is well established, with one current sites supplying up to 60000kg of Afrox LPGas in a week, while other sites operate effectively and safely in densely populated shopping centres and resorts.
Central to the supply of Afrox Handigas is the on-site LPGas storage system, which may be made up of:
- 9000kg bulk storage vessels
- 9000kg buried bulk storage vessels
- 6000kg bulk storage vessels
- 6000kg buried bulk storage vessels
- 180kg dumpy storage systems
- 48kg cylinder manifold supply systems
- 19kg cylinder manifold supply systems.
In line with the principle of best operating practice, bulk vessels are fitted with isolation valves and excess flow valves. In the event of an emergency, the vessel installation is further protected by water deluge systems and is clad with a passive fire protection lining which increases the safety window against fire by a minimum of 60 minutes.