- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Environmental monitoring & protection
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry & Refining
- Water Treatment
For centuries, people have looked for ways to control and, if possible, eliminate pests. Unwanted organisms can be as small as bacteria and molds, or as big as rats and mice – or anything in between including insects, spiders and even certain plants (e.g. weeds). This is a global issue as these organisms are found in both cities and the countryside, plaguing agricultural operations, food processing and international trade, for instance. They can also be a health hazard in hotels, hospitals, public buildings and private homes.
The natural way
Perhaps one of the most innovative and successful methods to control pests lies in the use of special gases and/or gas mixtures. We have a broad offering of pre-harvest and post-harvest pest-control agents (fumigants ), equipment and services. Regardless of your specific challenge, we can offer you a solution that is safe, effective and kind to the environment. Our solutions will help you to prolong product quality, improve the shelf life and/or the durability of grains, wood, fruit and vegetables, and create optimal production conditions.
Ideal for bakeries
Carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitrogen (N2) are natural products and incredibly effective in preventing pest and insect infestation in dry ingredients such as flour. If your bakery has already been infested by insects, we also have a special range of fumigants engineered to deal with that problem.